7 Best All In One Marketing Platforms: Affordable to Premium (2023)
Table of Contents
There are many platforms out there that claim to be a place for everything. However, not all all in one marketing platforms have all you need. Marketing automation tools are not all made equal, but some platforms have the necessary tools and the extra elements that make life easy.
Marketing tools do more than function lead management software; they draw in clients and build a contact base to sell effectively and compile data accurately. Read on to learn about the top seven best all in one marketing platforms and which one will work best for you.
What Are the Best All-In-One Marketing Platforms?
Smoothing marketing automation workflows and creating software to concede all the necessary tasks in marketing into a single program is not easy. However, the best all-in-one marketing platforms do just that. Here are the top seven all-in-one marketing platforms.
Top Seven All-In-One Marketing Platforms:
Systeme – The most affordable
Keap – The best all-in-one for CRM
Engagebay – The best for startups and small businesses
Builderall – The best for target marketing campaigns
Ontraport – The best for managing all aspects of business
ActiveCampaign – The best platform geared toward customer outreach and experience
Simvoly – The best for websites and funneling
Systeme is an all-in-one sales marketing platform created to integrate many different sales aspects. Aurélien Amacker designed Systeme to compile all the small sites and software he had to navigate into one seamless tool.
He built Systeme to be affordable and effective and to make marketing easier to navigate. Anything you could need to run your business, he ensured was possible through his site.
- Host Evergreen Webinars with ease through Systeme. Their marketing automation software runs the webinars so you can record or go live.
- Systeme has a built-in website design to get even a beginner started. They have templates and editable bases to customize the site and gear it toward specific sales.
- This platform allows users to create and host various courses, lessons, and management. Each feature functions the same or better than the more expensive competition.
- Systeme has a top-tier sales funnel marketing CRM that makes funneling easier. It compiles emails seamlessly and can be updated to fit current and future needs.
- There is a blogging feature included in the website design. Blogs provide a way for the seller to share their story and become more personal with their clients while also providing a way for satisfied clients to review honestly.
The purpose behind Systeme is an all-inclusive platform for a reasonable, affordable price. The free options are highly inclusive and offer unlimited storage space, blog posts, and emails.
Startup, Webinar, and Unlimited are the three other options, each providing a little more unlimited features. The Unlimited plan is $97 a month and has no limits to any available features.
Systeme is the best tool to ensure a smooth and worry-free process of starting a marketing site. They do so at a low cost and provide scalable options to grow your business while providing all the services you need to succeed.
Keap is one of the best marketing automation tools geared toward predictable growth. It focuses on simplifying and collecting sales, automation, CRM, and marketing automation all in one space.
Like many marketing platforms, Keap includes many of the same functions. However, those features make keeping clients organized easier and meet their needs efficiently.
- E-commerce and payment options abound in Keap, from invoicing to recurring payments to checkout forms. Keap makes all the little money issues disappear by compiling everything into a single platform.
- Automation is one of the most valuable features of Keap. It simplifies working on leads, invoicing, moving products, personalizing, and so much more by providing a changeable base that will work automatically based on your preferences.
- Another valuable asset is the CRM software. Clients are one of the most crucial things in a business, and Keap values them and optimizes each interaction.
- The lead management Keap offers multiple features to put your business on top. It can effectively manage data quality, automated alerts, tasks, and CRM integration to suit each business.
- The analytics offered by Keap Max is vital for visualizing all the sales information related to your business. There are many charts and informational graphics that the analytic software will organize and display to show the details effectively.
Keap offers just two options: Pro and Max. Each has its purpose and target clients to drive a business where it is to get to where they want to be. Pro is for the business that has just begun or is still growing.
Keap Max is made to bolster what has already been established and needs marketing automation to handle its heavy customer relationships.
Keap uses a customer support team and up-to-date marketing data to provide people with all the necessary information to make their sales soar. It provides a place to mass email, invoice, find CRM, and collect data for a business, company, or person.
Engagebay is unique in its inclusion of social media into the software with CRM, email marketing, automation, and lead generation. It is cloud-based and targeted toward marketing campaigns through emails, social media, or other connected platforms.
This one platform is a space for marketing and sales to unify to appeal to the client and draw in more business. Engagebay gets broken into its basic features, and only one or two can be purchased, instead of all-in-one.
- The marketing software handles emails, SMS, and leading pages. It simplifies web presence and contact segmentation to make it functional and easy to use.
- The sales software nurtures leads by automating tasks and scheduling appointments while keeping track of clients. EngageBay enhances efficiency and progress by automatic many of the duties often forgotten in the business of life.
- CRM is crucial to EngageBay, like its competitors. However, they approach it uniquely. EngageBay integrates all the little pieces of dealing with customers into one place preset with preferences.
- The help desk and live chat software are top-tier through live people in the same country. Keep customers happy and well-informed with either function.
- Social post scheduling and social suite connect through EngageBay to simplify press launches, deals, and posts. Avoid the headache of trying to stay up to date on multiple platforms and through several programs by utilizing the social suite.
EngageBay does require you to pay per user. However, there are four packages to choose from, and the first is a free plan. You can also choose between basic, growth, or pro plan. The free option is very reserved, and the plans scale up in the applications, available programs, and the number of contacts.
EngageBay is a space to combine marketing with sales and support to give customers the best experience possible. It includes social platforms, a help desk, and other functions to better each experience.
Builderall (review) is an all-in-one marketing platform that combines social media platforms, websites, and apps to make a cohesive experience. It takes all the classic marketing pieces, like emails and older forms, and meshes them with the necessities today, such as websites and apps.
Builderall focuses on helping marketers succeed by providing a place where all the little programs converge to make them easily accessible. It is adjustable to meet the needs of each user individually with various add-ons and plug-ins.
- Cheetah’s website design is an add-on feature of Buiderall that offers that creates a more complex site than other cheaper options. A professional website is key to good sales and a better image through the many templates.
- Builderall offers a mobile app creation feature that makes the process smooth for even the least tech-savvy. Instead of fighting another software, Builderall provides a way to add an app to all the other platforms they manage.
- Traffic management with Builderall tracks where your site and app get the most attention. By combining SEO tools (search engine optimization) with tracking software, Builderall can bolster your site to be more effective.
- Social media engagement is crucial to a successful marketing campaign, and Buiderall provides compatibility will all popular programs (Instagram, Facebook, etc.). Buiderall will automate posts and updates, so it is one less thing you have to upkeep.
- The MailingBoss function, like the social media engagement, upkeeps without manual input. MailingBoss helps encourage better customer service and answers FAQs without taking extra time.
Builderall has four cost-effective options. It ranges from a Builder for $16.90 to $87.90 per month for the most premium Funnel club plan. There is no free plan or demo, but each includes subscribers, domains, and subdomains.
When it comes to email marketing campaigns, Builderall is the place to go. Builderall is cost-effective since users pay for what they need and includes high-quality features to build a marketing business and spread awareness.
Ontraport sees business as a whole; it works to combine all the sales, marketing, managing, and support into a single program. It helps you connect with your target audience while building a stable foundation.
Ontraport automates the tedious manual functions that often get forgotten or misplaced. It also breaks it down into manageable bits to seamlessly connect platforms.
- Sales Automation is one of the top features of Ontraport, and it schedules to remove the possibility of missing a due date or sale.
- The visual marketing campaign builder offers the simplest no-code tool to make it accessible to anyone. It integrates with the various platforms you can set up through Ontraport.
- The tracking and marketing automation included with a subscription to Ontraport helps refine your advertisements and widen your market. This software tracks what sells, gains the most attention, and draws in the most users to bolster each business.
- Email and online marketing are currently one of the most popular and successful markets. Ontraport reduces the tedious work of manually emailing and direct selling by setting up automatic emails, reminders, sales, and other marketing tactics.
- Like many other programs, Ontraport features a drag-and-drop editing system that allows user to customize their sites and apps to best fit their needs. They require no coding experience and are functional and easy to use.
While there are four pricing options available with Ontraport, the price of each one varies depending on the plans of each add-on. Ontraport is extremely personable price-wise, with a starting base that changes to the size of each user.
The cheapest option with Ontraport starts at $24, and Enterprise, the most expensive plan, starts at $249. The price will go up based on the number of users and contacts.
Ontraport is an all-in-one marketing platform that utilizes a drag-and-drop editing system to personalize each site. It includes sales and email marketing automatically to make selling smoother and simpler.
ActiveCampaign functions as an all-in-one program to connect the various aspects of marketing, e-commerce, and sales. It is a precise location for the multiple programs involved in successful marketing. AcitveCampaign (check comparison with Drip) is crucial in expanding a business outreach through its features.
Through friendly support and help, ActiveCampaign expands the benefits of CRM. It uses automation to support each user in their desired needs.
- Social and behavioral data management software is built into the ActiveCapmaign to track where the sales are most successful and where the focus needs to shift.
- Email automation eliminates the waste of time behind personally answering each email and singles out the ones that need answers. It automatically sends out mass emails that can get scheduled and edited to fit each user’s needs.
- Advanced segmentation & targeting by ActiveCampaign single out SEO to build up websites, apps, and even emails for your market.
- CRM and sale automation in ActiveCampaign reduce stress and tension from marketing to sales through automating tasks.
- Live chat conversations and messaging ensure that the CRM is good and provides a better experience overall with ActiveCampaign.
ActiveCampaign (comparison with ConvertKit) offers four price plan options. They are Lite, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise. Lite starts at $29 a month; Plus starts at $49; Professional at $149, but Enterprise is decided case-by-case. Enterprise is the only one that can get customized.
ActiveCampaign is superb in customer relations to better benefit CRM through its live chat and help desk options. Simplify marketing to manageable tasks and editable automation to grow even the smallest business with ActiveCampaign.
Simvoly is an all-inclusive marketing program but is more geared towards funneling and building websites, as indicated by its pricing setup. This marketing automation tool simplifies the process of building a website and will even split into a white-label website for a more professional look.
- The funnel builder is one of the most useful and popular parts of Simvoly. It includes numerous functions and software to bolster each website.
- The email marketing tools and automation are drag-and-drop based. With detailed analytics, users can use mobile responsive templates to create each automatic response.
- The website page builder is simple, functional, and high-quality. Each page can be built and modified to personally connect to each user.
- Simvoly offers programs that revolve around making, holding, and booking appointments. This software creates events and meetings and includes responsive widgets.
- Include selling and e-commerce painlessly into the website with Simvoly’s easy-to-use program. Users can customize the checkout experience on their site with Simvoly.
Simvoly’s pricing depends on which programs the user chooses. However, to buy websites and funnels, they offer four options: personal, business, growth, and pro. It ranges anywhere from $12 to $149 a month.
While Simvoly is hyper-focused on funnels and websites, it benefits the users greatly by optimizing their data. Simvoly cohesively combines web presence with marketing operations.
What Are All-In-One Marketing Platforms?
The best all-in-one marketing platforms mesh marketing analytics with email marketing campaigns and other key features to round off a prepared and well-formed marketing campaign. They value CMR, customization, automation, and web presence. The best all-in-one marketing platforms are Systeme, Keap, and Ontraport.
There are several different marketing systems available, but not all include all the necessary aspects of a successful business. A marketing automation platform has to have all the tools to simplify the many tasks and projects required.
All the platforms above have the vital features needed to not only run a successful business but help it grow. Each one has a specific goal or feature they excel the most in. Depending on your needs, decide which platform’s software works best for your business.
Builderall Review: Is This The Best All In One Marketing Platform For Your Business?
Podia Review: Online Course & Community Platform For Creators
Systeme.io Review: All In One Marketing Platform for Small Businesses
Passion.io Review: No-code App Builder for Coaches & Creators
Teachery Review: A Simple & Cheap Online Course Platform
Walter Voronovic shares accurate, honest & pragmatic information on how to use the internet to build profitable digital business assets.
Some of the links in this article are affiliate links. If you decide to purchase a paid plan or program by using the links provided on this page, I may receive a commission for that purchase at no additional cost to you.
7 Best Sales Funnel Builders In 2023: Reliable & Cheap Table of Contents Using a sales funnel is an effective way to strategically acquire leads,
Best Ad Tracking Software: Affordable, Premium & Best (2023) Table of Contents Businesses utilize ads to reach & acquire new customers. However, keeping track of